Volunteer As An Individual
Habitat for Humanity of Craven County has opportunities for you to build side-by-side with a homeowner, help a customer at our ReStore, lead a class of new homeowners in budget planning and so much more. The volunteer opportunities vary and are always meaningful and fun!
Volunteers must be 16 years of age or older to work on the build site, and must be at least 18 years of age to use power tools and to participate in roof work. Minors must have a waiver signed by a legal guardian.
3 Steps To Start Volunteering
- Sign up and attend a volunteer orientation.
- View the upcoming orientation schedule and register to attend below. The volunteer orientation will provide you with an understanding of our different programs, information on how to get started, and a chance to ask questions. The hour long orientation is required for all new volunteers and is offered multiple times throughout the month.
- Register for your volunteer orientation here:
- Turn in your volunteer application and liability waiver.
- Sign up to volunteer here: