- The ReStore accepts cash, debit cards, checks, MasterCard, and Visa.
- All credit card transactions must be presented with a valid photo ID.
Most of the materials sold in the ReStore have been donated by individuals, businesses and organizations in our community. Consider donating your new and “gently used” items today!
- Items must be in good, resalable condition, with no water damage, pet hair, or exposure to smokers.
- Donations are tax deductible.
- Donations may be dropped off during normal business hours at the back of the ReStore building.
- Free pick-up service for larger items available by calling 252-633-5512.
- All sales are final.
- No returns or exchanges are accepted.