REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE
Habitat for Humanity of Craven County ReStore gladly accepts donations from individuals, businesses and organizations in Craven County. Your donation to the ReStore helps fund our affordable housing programs for deserving members of our community.
All donations must be in excellent physical and working condition, whether new or gently used.
Item Pick Up
A free pick-up service is available for items that are hard to transport. Please call the Donation Hotline for details.
Monday – Saturday
9am to 5pm
Item Drop Off
PLEASE no curbside drop offs! Items left outside of the building often look like trash.
Drop off hours are Monday – Saturday from 9am – 4:30pm.
What can you donate?
Items the ReStore accepts:
- Appliances: Including ranges, washers, dryers, refrigerators & freezers
- Flooring: Tile, wood & laminate, area rugs, new and unused carpet
- Electrical: Lighting fixtures, ceiling fans and assorted construction materials for electricians
- Unused painting supplies: brushes, trays, etc.
- Electrics: Stereo equipment and small household appliances
- Plumbing: Sinks, commodes and faucets
- Musical Instruments
- Household Goods: Exercise and sporting equipment, gardening materials, music, upholstery
Currently the ReStore does NOT accept the following items:
- Broken, torn, stained items
- Water or moisture damaged items
- Items with pet fur, smoke or tobacco exposure
- Medical supplies
- Hazardous or toxic chemicals
- Any gas-operated appliances
- Children’s toys, cribs, car seats, or strollers
- Unframed glass or mirrors
- Sliding glass doors