May 29, 2020
We are ready to welcome you back to working with us to serve our community. Safety is our first priority. Safety for you, our staff, home owners, and everyone in our community. We will continue to comply with all state and local regulations as we progress through the reopening phases.
Our Administrative Office is open to visitors; however, we ask that you call to make an appointment to meet with the appropriate department via telephone. If you must come the administrative office we ask that you bring and wear an appropriate PPE mask.
Our ReStore is open. Donation can be dropped off at the ReStore Monday – Saturday, 9:00 am – 4:30 PM. Donation pick-ups can be scheduled by calling 252-633-5512 x-103.
Construction/Critical Repair Projects are continuing. Please check with our volunteer coordinator 252-633-9599 x-104 to schedule a shift. If you are volunteering on a project you should:
- Contact the volunteer coordinator (252-633-9599 x-104) in advance to schedule your shift.
- Bring/wear your own PPE mask.
- Commit to regularly washing/sanitizing your hands at the hand-washing and sanitizing stations at the jobsite.
- Practice proper social distancing whenever possible.
- Avoid sharing tools. All Habitat for Humanity tools will be sanitized after each use.
- Volunteers over the age of 65 or with pre-existing conditions are encouraged not to volunteer.
- No one should come to site if they display any symptoms related to COVID-19 in the last 24-48 hours; including, but not limited to cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat, body aches, chills, muscle pain, headaches, new loss of taste or smell or fever.
Please make a financial contribution to our mission. To donate to Habitat for Humanity of Craven County, please use this link. Together we will confront this challenge, and together we will continue to support those most vulnerable in our community. Thank you for your generosity, your compassion, and your help. Our thoughts and prayers are with every person, in every community, working to get through this challenge.